Categories

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Regent Retreat- Singapore

Believe it or not, a few hotels here in Singapore welcome dogs as guests.  Here's a favorite retreat of mine- The Regent.  I hide here when I need to work on my book.  I also quite like the Four Seasons and Capella.  But The Regent is gentler on the pocket, an easy evening stroll to the Botanical Gardens with Bruno in tow, and if you forget anything, Tanglin Mall is right there.

There is a fading glamour to the Regent that I find comforting.  Afternoon tea is a languid affair, Tenshin Restaurant serves up tempura with discreet precision.  The salon on the ground floor is pampering, Bruno is always accommodated.
Dogs can't hang out at the pool, be left alone in the rooms, or dine at the restaurants. No worries- there is always, room service.
http://www.regenthotel.com/EN/Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment