Categories

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Busy

We've been really busy, exploring bits of London that I like, and that he is less familiar with.  The past few days were spent in the north.
Coffeeworks, Camden Passage
The Fish and Chip Shop, 189 Upper Street
The last time I ate here, Spice was in town.  I love that they are dog-friendly, and service so welcoming.

On Monday afternoon, Bruno and I paused to film 5-minutes for Reality TV.

Director's voice-  Walk through the park!  Act natural!  We need more close-up shots of Bruno!

Ah.  Production work. How much I love thee! 

I learn that the sight of me in production, stirs him deeply.
Supine on the couch watching, I hear him, the man of few, few words, declare his love many times over.
Baby, you're amazing!  Baby, don't you need to rest?  Baby, you did all that?  Baby, you make it look so easy!  Baby, I love you!
LOVED!
Oh Baby?  Did you pack away the corkscrew?
(Yes.  I did.  But had the sense to not seal that box, just yet.)

Yesterday, we found Le Vieux Comptoir at 20 Moxon Street.

There's retail on the ground floor, intimate, casual French dining on the lower ground floor.
NO TOURISTS in sight either!  What a great find!
Cheese platter for ten pounds, yummy vino, home-baked bread,
patterned tiles, toile and shabby chic furniture, bathed in natural light.

No comments:

Post a Comment