Categories

Sunday, October 26, 2014

When the Going Gets Tough...

...the Tough accepts invite from the Good Samaritan, treks north to Hampstead, and steps on the Red Carpet.
***

The London Cockerpoos were celebrating Halloween at Gaucho's (64 Heath Street) .

Bruno received treats, a bandana, and neither he nor I, could quite believe that it wasn't necessary for him to remain rooted on my lap, but that the restaurant was tolerant of dogs wandering about, mingling!

I think it's a meat joint, but they whipped up quite a delicious vegetarian dish for me.  

Aside from meeting some nice folks today, it was really a lovely change to be in the company of so many dogs.  I've been sleeping poorly, and my nerves are unusually frayed.  But for two hours this afternoon, Bruno and I, escaped.

(Special thanks to May, The Good Samaritan, for your kind invite and for including us.)

No comments:

Post a Comment