Categories

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Lululemon, The Crown and Two Chairmen

Lululemon at 19-20 Long Acre was an unbelievable find- a mecca of American service and hospitality!

Hello my name is___!  Let me know if you need any help!
Do you do yoga?  Would you like to join our complimentary class on Sundays?

Excellent.  All delivered in English that I actually speak as well!

Bruno and I zipped in and zipped right out in 15 minutes.


***
Sunday is also a good day to catch up with friends, especially over a Sunday Roast.  Bruno gets the meat, while I enjoy the Yorkshire pudding, potatoes and vegetables on the side.  One of the pubs I quite like meeting K at is, The Crown and Two Chairmen, 31-33 Dean Street, in Soho.

I like it because it has a very laid-back, cosy vibe.  The food is straightforward and reasonably priced for Soho.  I also like it because of all the places we've dined at, this pub truly takes dog-friendly to a whole new level.
 No one bothers us for instance, if Bruno momentarily prefers the table to my lap.

And best of all, Max is in residence!








No comments:

Post a Comment