Categories

Saturday, September 20, 2014

More Learning

I felt my body crumble the very moment I stepped back to civilisation.

I wonder if I have just been riding on adrenaline out in Nowhere.

Nowhere will be remembered as one of the key moments in my learning process.

The path towards enlightenment is long, but I am in no hurry.  I want to keep an open mind, and an alert body. 

One morning, I made a new friend.  

He came bounding up to me, and accompanied me to Camp.  His presence pleased me. 
I watched him discover, dig, dodge under a fence.  
I really want to be as curious for as long as I have health.

So this morning, I excitedly went to Beginner French!  Bonjour!  Je m'appelle Tammy.  Je suis parle Anglais, un peu Chinois, un peu Japnoise, un peu Espagnol, et un peu Allemand.

Pardon?  Non, non!  I'm not multi-lingual.  Truth is, I just speak enough Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, and German to ensure that in any of the above cities (or restaurants), I am able to order, wine.




No comments:

Post a Comment