Categories

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

19 Years

                                                           I'm flexible, I'm adaptable.

Exactly.  We're still homeless.

I've also lost baby-sitting help on Mondays, which means I don't even make it to yoga anymore.  Every day is spent greedily out in the Commons with Dumpling the Delicious, instead.
In sunshine, in pouring rain...

It's Love.  And isn't love patience, hard work and dedication?  After one year of loving, loving him, I think he is beginning to love me back.   He recognises me, he expresses, joy.  And unlike before, now he's actually wanting to please me.
Ah, love.
  
This week, Jon and I make it to 19 years!  19 years, still married to the same man is a shocker,  especially for me, as never once had I ever wish, for a prince to come.

But arrived he did; a stranger, and immediately, my friend.

I always think I gave him my youth and my dreams.
photo credit-  TY Choo,
Backstage with the A-Team dancers at the Esplanade Theatres, 2006
At times, I wonder that he would want to be with me.
photo credit- TY Choo, Opening NIght, Esplanade Theatres, 2006
Then I read on Sunday-  
Sorrow is allowed, sorrow is advised; 
all we have to do is let go, all we have
 to do is love.
Le Futur intérieur, Francoise Leroy


No comments:

Post a Comment