Categories

Monday, November 3, 2014

More Girl Talk

Mom?  You really don't have to send me back to school!  I can go by myself!  I've done it before!  My bag's not that heavy this time!

Uh huh.

Mom, I don't wanna go back to school!  School is very, very hard!  I'm not ready!  There's so much work!  I'm so stressed!

Uh huh.  You wanna trade and do all the things I do for a change?

Oh, Mom!  You can't do what I do!  You can't do organic chemistry and advance math!  You can't do Spanish or Biology!  You wanna do the b-math?!!  Silly Mom!

Oh, Mom?  When I grow up and start working?  Please can you help me invest my money and make sure it grows?  Please help me find a flat in London too?  And Mom?  Can you also help me choose the paint colors, wallpaper and furnish it?  And Mom?  Can you take care of my pug, because I will be too busy working?  But make sure my pug listens to me, and not just to you... OK?

Uh huh.

Mom?  What happens if I go to school in America?  Where will you be?  You will be so far away!  Oh Mom, America is so far away!!!  Mom?  I think it's a good idea for you to come back with me to Cheltenham, you can spend the night at a hotel with Bruno relaxing, then return to London on Monday!
(Sunday, in Cheltenham, relaxing.)
Mom, will you miss me?  Mom, I love you.  
Mom?  By the bar?  That's David Beckham.


No comments:

Post a Comment