Categories

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Bruno Is Home (& Has Things to Say)

Good morning, Mom!
 Sorry I woke you at 3:30am and at 5am.  It's my separation anxiety.  My tummy responds whenever I see you again.

And now that my tummy is rested, Mom?  I'm ready!  Let's go!
(Wonder Dog jumped into his bag while I was putting on my coat, without even being asked.  Gosh, all that time spent boot-camping him 2 years ago, has reaped long-term rewards.)
***

Mom, I prefer the bus to the tube.

I like looking out the window... 
Good bye, Natural History Museum.
Hello, V & A.
***

Mom?  Please order something else.  I don't like zucchini.  It's green.

Oh YAY, cod croquettes with salt?!!
Thank you, Mom!

Mom?  Please order another plate..

Mom?  I'm thirsty.

***
Mom?  When will we see Daddy and Summie again?
***

Mom, I like staying here.  The staff is nice to me.  I am allowed everywhere, and I match the decor.

Mom?  I need an afternoon nap.
***

Dog-friendly tapas at Polpo, 41 Beak Street
Very Dog-friendly accommodation at Blakes, 33 Roland Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment