Categories

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Dogs Who Brunch

Mom is currently too distracted by black interiors.

She's also really glad that I am home.

She keeps telling Dad, I am very expressive.

That if you listen carefully, I have things to say...
***

My friends and I are Dogs Who Brunch.  This is George.
Once not so long ago, George lived on the streets.  Aunty May saved him from a killing station in Hungary.

Today, we meet for brunch at Maze Grill, Gordan Ramsay's newly-opened restaurant.

Here's Darcy and Aunty May.
(Mom's unsure about the decor, but enjoyed her food.)

George!  Mom can see you doing that tip toe-ing trick! 

You need front row seats like me- perched forever on Mom's lap!
***

After brunch, we headed to North London.

Aunty May and George are signed up for a dog show!  Category?  "Diamonds in the Rough"!
Good luck, George!

Darcy and I settled down to watch.

Mom?  We need a better seat.

Thank you, Mom!

Mom?  Darcy needs to potty.
***


George did the best he could.

And I made a new friend.

*  Maze Grill, 11 Park Walk










No comments:

Post a Comment