Categories

Saturday, May 16, 2015

New Project

                                                                Finally, a new project.

I'm calling it, The 15th Move.

Spice was in town.  He's got great taste.  I threw an idea at him-  Black walls.

No, no, He said.  Maybe grey.  
But I've done grey…
(In Singapore)
It's usually one of my go-to colours...
(In London)
If it's all black, it'll feel too much like a club, He reasoned.
His friend dining with us, added-  No, no, it feels, funeral!

But I am feeling in the mood for night.

I want to attempt something I've never tried before.

Curated carefully, I think black offers sophistication,

 and actually feels restful, calming.

The only tricky thing with black interiors is, sometimes, it's hard to spot Bruno…

He simply blends right in.





No comments:

Post a Comment