Categories

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Wings

On Sunday evening, Summie went to bed, a little terrified.  She woke up the very next day,  to discover, that all her life, God had given her, a pair of wings.

From New Zealand, my mother's shock and pride crescendos-
"I think Summie is your greatest achievement by far!  SO PROUD OF YOU!"

Do you know who you truly are now, Summie?  Do you now know what you are capable of?

This is your moment.  Never forget that hard work will always find an expression.  Never forget what this moment feels like- your elation, and the comfort success and knowing oneself, brings.

You're flying!

Mom?  What are you doing?
Oh, Mom is going to walk Bruno and then get a mojito!

Mom?  What are you doing while I'm soaring?
Oh, don't worry about Mom!  Mom has already done everything I've wanted to do with my own life!  You go ahead and fly...  I'll watch you from here and celebrate your happiness!

No, Mom.  I'm gonna swoop down with my wings and grab you with my claws!
?!!!!

Mom?  I love you very much, you know…. Like A LOT!

Mom?  What's for dinner?

Tam's Fuss-Free Lamb Cutlets:
-  chop up tomatoes and a few pieces of garlic
- rub cutlets with olive oil, sea salt, and pepper
-  toss everything into a hot pan, add whatever herb you have on hand, dash of wine, and simply fry/grill it all up
(Total Preparation & Cooking Time required = 10 mins)


No comments:

Post a Comment