Categories

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Happy Wanderer

                          (*One April Afternoon/Taking liberties with that ol' campfire song)

                                                        "I love to go, a-wandering,
                                                           With my little dog in tow...
And as I go, I love to sing-
This bag contains, Bruno!

(Chorus-  Val de ri, val de rah, val de ri, val de ra ha ha ha ha...)

I love to go a-wandering...
Beyond the Empire!
And as I go, I can't help but see,
The French love Bruno dear.
(Repeat Chorus.)

I love to go a-wandering...
To feel alive and free!
We look at art,
We take a pause,
Then we have sushi.
And as I go, a-wandering,
My heart drifts back to you-
For you alone, allow me to be,
Curious and stumbling on the new."

No comments:

Post a Comment