Categories

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

(Quick) Costume Change

                            On Sunday, I attended Popo's 97th Birthday Lunch.

                                                   Then I packed.

I said goodbye to Mr Mellow Jello :( :( :(

I said goodbye to my husband :( :( :(

I hopped on a plane that felt like a long bus ride, slept for 1.5 hours.  

The moment all of us alighted at Heathrow, the pace of walking collectively quickened.  Jumpers were pulled on.  I made it back swiftly.

I unpacked, showered, did laundry, threw on my London uniform, collected my daughter and collected Bruno.
Something about the London uniform energized and empowered me, never mind the lack of sleep.
  
I took Summie and TJ out for impromptu dim dum.
Royal China, Bayswater

I went grocery shopping, fixed dinner, tidied up the flat again.


At about 2130 hours, I laid down thinking, finally!  Sleep!  

But the teenager has A Melt-Down (groan) and Bruno wakes up repeatedly through the night with diarrhoea...
!!!!!!!!

Goodbye, (R & R) Singapore,

Hello (Non-Empty Nest) London!

No comments:

Post a Comment