Categories

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Cloud 7 Dog Carrier

                                            Pre-fall.
                                          Of course Bruno absolutely needs a new bag!

(I hope this helps someone else out.  I couldn't find a review for the Cloud 7 Dog Carrier on-line.)
photo credit-  Cloud 7
   Cloud 7 is a German-brand, based in Berlin.  Recently they teamed up with Tumi to create a new in-flight dog carrier- which is how I found out about the brand.
photo credit- Cloud 7
  I figured if we didn't like the carrier, I could just send it back.

I'm not sending it back.

We're so not sending it back.

It comes in 2 sizes.  I ordered the smaller one (H30cm, L40cm, W26cm) for Bruno.  It's made of very hardy, heavy-duty like cotton-canvas, washable leather straps, has a side pocket on one end, and an adjustable belt thingy on the other.  Unlike the Mungo & Maud Pod, the bag holds its shape even when empty; there is a removable, washable base, and is lined with plush, natural wool.  In terms of dimensions, it is actually quite similar to the Pod, but I think the lining and the base makes it bulkier.
Pod on the Right.
The Pod was an awesome buy.  I am hoping this carrier will get as much mileage.  I like that the straps have an attached buckle to hold them together.  I think with a winter coat on, it would be trickier than the Pod to carry on my shoulder. 

There isn't a window of sorts for Bruno to peer out of.  But perhaps the idea of this carrier is to make the puppy feel cocooned; which I suspect, is such a comforting way to travel, come fall, come winter.







1 comment: