Categories

Monday, August 24, 2015

Goodbye, Blogger

TJ's encouraged me to cross over to Wordpress.

It's a new year for me, post-Devon, pre-fall.  And as with all things new, change is inevitable.

This will be my last post here.  I've decided against deleting this blog for now.  There's just quite a bit of useful information I, or anyone else,  may need, especially concerning traveling and adventuring with our beloved dogs.

Some of the writings through the past two years no longer feel relevant, nor interesting to me.  I've trashed them.  Some of the writings, I still like and want to remember.  Those bits, I've kept.

This is the blog that began because we had to do that unexpected relocation odyssey two years ago.  I wasn't able to find the sort of information I needed readily.  Some improvisation, and a lot of sleuthing was done.

This is the blog that is not going to become a book- something I decided early on in its creation.  Because of all the hustling and fund-raising work I have had to do in my past professional pursuits, there was something quite liberating about logging into blogger, writing, photographing, without any need to prove anything to myself anymore.  Besides, writing, like dancing and choreographing, and arranging furniture, and remodelling a space, and cooking, calms me.

Oh, my publisher sent me a cheque!  Seems like my books are still being bought!  Thank you to all who buy my books!  I'm humbled, and very grateful!
Pssst, unabashedly hustling- my books can be found here.

photo credit-  Ethos books/ The Arts House

So thank you so much for visiting us, and journeying with us in the last two years.  If our escapades still interest you, do join us at https://brunoandtammy.wordpress.com/2015/08/24/new-year/
Love, 
Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment