Categories

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Cove

Another noun-  a small, sheltered bay

I didn't want to leave Salcombe without exploring North Sands, a beach by a cove, that is dog-friendly, no matter the time of the year.

Mom?  Please don't make me walk in the rain.

Ah, rainy days.  I love, love rainy days.  The promise of discovery is too enticing.

It's a 15-20 minute descent via Cliff Road to North Sands.

Along the way, there was much, much to see...

Bruno, look!
Look!
Look.

The tide was alas too high, eclipsing the beach fully.

I am going to add a life-jacket to his wardrobe.  Bruno was quite willing to play amongst the rocks and little sandy bits, but I was unwilling to risk having him swept away by the wind and the sea.

Well Mom, what next?

Next.

For when Plan A needs to be abandoned, there's always, a Plan B, C, D.

Goodbye, 2014-2015.  
Hello, 2015-2016.
My 45th year.  
I'm gonna have to imagine you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment