Categories

Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday- (Counting Down)

Monday-  Bruno makes it to Agatha's and receives a rather smart, clean clip in preparation for the European summer ahead.  His hair has been trimmed to almost an identical length all over his body.  This is a new look for us.   The idea is that by fall, his entire coat would grow out to an even length (another new look!), keeping him warm.  Agatha's voice softens when she says, "You can ask the groomer there to re-shape it if you like..."

While Bruno gets preened, I pick up gifts, groceries, and have lunch with the very lovely S.  I surprise her with gifts for the baby and the boy.  She surprises me with an early birthday present.  I leave lunch feeling rich.  Girlfriends are precious.

S's gift is beautifully wrapped.  The grey string gives me an idea.  I use it to make a label for Bruno's SBS.  If the unforeseen and unfortunate happens, Bruno can at least be identified, and hopefully returned safely to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment