Categories

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Busy Bruno

You know, it's hard work being me.  I don't just whine and dine.

I have anxiety issues.  Since my Dad left, I can't sleep through the night.

We've moved to the Village.
When she is day-dreaming, Mom thinks of rescuing a cottage as her next project.

But, Mom?  You're not even done with the current project yet...

 Then Mom took me to meet our new neighbours.

But look at the neighbour sneaking into Mom's pockets!
I don't like that he's allowed so close to her!
So I told him off, and he got upset, and then Mom got upset with me, and gave me time out.
I was not allowed to move from this spot for a while.
***

On Sunday, we went to Notting Hill.  Mom needed cushions and candles.
And then we stopped for a bite.

Granger & Co, 175 Westbourne Grove
***

On Monday we went to Parsons Green.
Mom was thinking, flowers for the flat. 

 We found a dog-run.
I hate dog runs.  
Mom?  Let's get out of here.

In the afternoon we returned to Blakes, where we got our favourite room again.

I'm so happy at Blakes, I slept soundly through the night.  In the morning, we went back to the Village. Mom says it's Act 3, Scene 1, and she's choreographing a mathematical equation.
The builder and her got all excited about measurements and density and grouting and bricks.
I don't understand how Mom can stare at a blank wall for an infinite amount of time.

Mom?  I'm hungry.  

Back on the bus, where I am better behaved than most kids riding it.

And finally, back in Chelsea and at Maze Grill where everyone always has a kind word for me.
Mom, please ask for extra bread and order the macaroni and cheese.

Maze Grill, 11 Park Walk






No comments:

Post a Comment