Categories

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Mother,"Knows Best"

MOM!  Did you miss me?  Because I really, really missed you!  It felt as if you went far, far away!

Huh?  Mom has been here all this while… in production!

Exactly, Mom.  You went away.  Mom!  What's for dinner?
***

Mom, I'm on the District Line with Bruno.   We just passed Fulham Broadway.  My head hurts.  I don't feel good.
***

Mom, Bruno refused to walk down the hill with me...
But when we had to walk up the hill, he walked much faster than me!

Mom?  Can you feel my head?  Do I have a fever?
Mom, I don't feel good...

Ok, Summie.  Mom is going to do something I don't often do.  Mom is going to make a decision for you.  
You are not going to Berlin tomorrow, alright?  Because you are only going to feel worse, and then you are going to come back sick, be miserable at the Leavers Ball, which you have been excited about since the year began…

 Bruno, did you hear what Mom just said?!!  Mom knows best!  I better listen to her!  

Mom!  I'm going to take my brufen now, ok?

Mom?  I better tell my friends.  But please can you tell, 
Daddy?

No comments:

Post a Comment