Categories

Monday, July 15, 2013

In the Evening

In the evening, I received a package.  My husband sent Bruno's Sturdi Cube!  Bruno was so happy to see it, he was actually impatient when I was assembling it together.  Once it was fixed, he hurried in, showing off the"inside" command, without even being told.

I also received a surprise birthday note, handwritten by Summie.
What is it about a handwritten note that makes you feel a loved one's touch?

Energised by my family and the stirred Dragon, I decided to take advantage of the cooler evening air, and the late sunset, to get on with moving our things into the flat.
Bruno the World Traveler.  Ready, set- GO!
Pack and unpack, unpack and pack.  When I saw that I had remembered a set of kitchen rags from Singapore, I felt a huge boost of adrenaline within me.  I think God is reminding me that the most important thing I need to cope in any city, is that I can just be myself.

Ahem.  Riddle of the closet (below) has also been solved with characteristic style,  and humor.    Improvisation- my middle name.
We make it back to Number 16 by 9pm. 
Good night, Everybody.  More adventures, tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment