Categories

Friday, July 5, 2013

Lunching with Bruno

Bruno has transformed into the bona fide dog-that-lunches.  Thanks to his presence, I get to explore dining from a completely different perspective.  Yesterday, we sought shelter and grub at The Commander Porterhouse and Oyster Bar.  It was late in the lunch hour, yet the moment we entered the restaurant, we were greeted with bright smiles.  I ordered the seared yellowtail starter to share with Bruno, and enjoyed a generous pour of Kiwi white.
The space is physically too big for my liking.  I have a strong preference for hole-in-the-walls.  But the food was delicious, Bruno and I made to feel very welcomed, and en route to the washroom, I noted a lovely garden area for dining as well.
The Commander Porterhouse & Oyster Bar, 47 Hereford Road


No comments:

Post a Comment